In West Palm Beach, Donald Trump gave a momentous speech warning about the dangers of globalism and Hillary Clinton’s dedication to it. This was one of the most powerful speeches he’s given to date because for the first time since Eisenhower’s “Industrial Military Complex” exit speech in 1961, a powerful public figure overtly warned Americans about existing forces within our own government that threaten our liberty.
“There is nothing the political establishment will not do, no lie that they won’t tell, to hold their prestige and power at your expense. And that’s what’s been happening. The Washington establishment and the financial and media corporations that fund it exist for only one reason: to protect and enrich itself.”
In countries where globalism dominates we see a pattern of corruption, loss of sovereignty, mass importation of migrants from the Third World, a dedication to Socialist ideologies where all rights are subject to majority rule, private property is an illusion, and the divide between the ruling class and their pawns widens daily.
Americans need to wake up now, before it’s too late because the very existence of our Republic is at stake. We are selling our children and grandchildren into slavery to the international elite. In light of the Edward Snowden revelations and Wikileaks emails from key players in the Obama Administration, the DNC and the media, this is no longer a conspiracy theory. It is fact. America is no longer free and we have brought it upon ourselves. As Wendell Phillips said to the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society in 1852:
“Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few. The manna of popular liberty must be gathered each day or it is rotten. The living sap of today outgrows the dead rind of yesterday. The hand entrusted with power becomes, either from human depravity or esprit de corps, the necessary enemy of the people. Only by continued oversight can the democrat in office be prevented from hardening into a despot; only by unintermitted agitation can a people be sufficiently awake to principle not to let liberty be smothered in material prosperity.”
The only question that remains is, “What is the greatest, most immediate threat of a Globalist Hillary Clinton Presidency?”
• Is it the fact that the United States’ debt is in excess of $20,000,000,000 with an average individual share of $61,000.00 and she plans to spend much, much more?
• Is it that our economy is much worse than is being reported and will likely become even more so under her policies?
• Is it that her consistent incompetence in foreign policy will make America and the rest of the world much more dangerous?
• Is it that we can expect thousands more regulations to further stifle our economy?
• Is it that she will appoint many Federal and S.C.O.T.U.S. Judges with radical left-wing ideologies?
• Is it that she will continue weaponizing Federal Departments to harass or destroy Americans opposed to her agenda?
• Is it that she will continue to erase our borders to allow millions of illegal aliens to influence our elections and guarantee that only Democrats can win important elections?
• Is it that she will import tens of thousands of Muslim refugees, among whom; some percentage will try to kill us?
• Is it that she will do everything in her power to disarm the American Citizenry once and for all while she and her family remains safe under the protection of armed security paid for by us?
• Is it that Congress is virtually powerless; that their summons, requests for documents and laws are ignored by the Executive?
• Or is it that millions of American voters are oblivious to what their ignorance is doing to the rest of us?